Be Active on Excursions !
Bicycle : Estimated time by bicycle from Iizaka Onsen Station
Fruit CalenderYou can enjoy profit of 5 kinds of fruit by a season.
A place where you can enjoy picking seasonal fruit from June to November is the Prefectural Road # 5, also called the “Fruit Line”, as numerous fruit farms can be found alongside the road.
Bicycle : 20-30 min.
CherriesJune – Mid – July
PeachesJune – Mid – July
GrapesMid-July – Mid – September
PearsLate August – Mid – October
ApplesLate August – Early December
*Please ask for details on fruit farms at the Iizaka Onsen Tourist Association located opposite Iizaka Onsen Station.
1. Marusei Fruit Farmまるせい果樹園024-542-0679
2. Kuruma Farmくるま農園024-542-4793
3. Magariya Fruit Farm曲屋果樹園024-542-6085
4. Maruka Farmまるか園024-542-7812
5. Azuma Fruit Farmあづま果樹園024-542-1460（Sales Shop）
6. Marue Tourist Fruit Farmまるえ観光果樹園024-558-0516
7. Marugen Fruit Farmまるげん果樹園024-558-3523
You can also order fruit via the internet, at the farms below
Anzai Fruit Farm（株）安斎果樹園024-529-7277
Yoshiro Sato Fruit Farm佐藤善郎果樹園024-542-8123
Daikokuya Fruit Farm大黒屋果樹園024-558-0769
Fruit Shop Ito Farm（株）フルーツのいとう園024-542-7071
About 2 taxis are normally on stand-by in front of Iizaka Onsen station.
Please ask for bicycle information at Iizaka Onsen Station
You can’t use a bicycle on the day when it rains.
- Hours : 9:00-19:00
- Fee : Free
- Number of Bicycles Available : 10 (including 1 with a rear seat for a child)
●Fukushima Transport, Electric Rent-a-Cycle
- Hours : 9:00-19:00 (open throughout the year)
- Rental Time : 4 hours per rental
- Fee : 300 yen
- Number of Bicycles : Available 10 (including 1 with a rear seat for a child)